In general, to receive financial aid, students must meet the following requirements:
- 做一个U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Have a high school diploma, 一般 Educational Development (格) certificate or State equivalent test, or have completed a high school education in a home school setting that is recognized as a home school or private school under the law.
- Enroll in an eligible program of study as a regular student seeking a degree or financial aid eligible certificate.
- Be registered with Selective Service, 如果需要(一般情况下), this applies to males age 18 through 25).
- Meet satisfactory academic progress standards at the school.
- Are not in default on a federal student loan or owe money on a federal grant.
- Have certified that the financial aid will be used only for educational purposes.
- Have not been convicted of a drug offense that occurred while enrolled in school and receiving federal financial aid.
The types and amount of financial aid that a student is eligible to receive is determined by the 金融援助 Office based on the following factors:
- Income and assets reported on the FAFSA
- Number of people in the household as reported on the FAFSA
- Number of college students in the household as reported on the FAFSA
- Enrollment status (full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time or less-than-half-time)
限制 & 无被选资格
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity 奖助金 (SEOGs) are normally just for students with Expected Family Contributions (EFC) of zero.
- College grants based on need are not reduced by private scholarships unless required by regulation.
- 学生 who are simultaneously enrolled in high school and 森林舞会游戏 are not eligible for financial aid.
- 学生 with bachelor's degrees are limited to loans and jobs.
- 学生 enrolled in a study abroad program that has been approved by the college should contact the 金融援助 Office for information about financial aid eligibility for the program.
- 学生 convicted under any federal or state law for the possession or sale of illegal drugs for any offense that occurred while receiving federal student aid are ineligible for aid for a period of time based on the type and number of convictions.